Monday, November 25, 2013

a piano for Noah


when our time in Germany was nearing its end and we knew we were heading stateside, before Rob was sick, one of the things we were most excited about was being able to buy a real piano for our musicians.  After Rob got sick everything went fuzzy because all plans were upside down for a long, long time.  Time went by, and I still had it in my mind to find a piano.  I was halfheartedly shopping and keeping my ears open, but everything was out of our price range or not worth owning.  It kind of set on the back burner.....
...... and then through an amazing set of circumstances this beautiful 1927 Chickering Grand Piano found us.  Though it's worth more, the owner sold it to us for exactly what I had budgeted.  
  It was delivered today and is waiting, patiently, for Noah to get home from school.  
  





Post a Comment

StatCounter