Thursday, December 13, 2012

Irish Dance Christmas recital

Noah on piano -
Sarah with her open (championship) leave dancers after their performance

anytime there's a recital, performance, ceremony, etc. it calls into sharp contrast the new life we are going on with.....  I was especially sad because this was the first time I was able to see Micah dance and I wanted Rob to be able to share that - he would have been so proud.  The kids, all 3 (Noah on piano) performed well and I sneaked back stage to grab some photos of the dancers with their classes.  I don't think it will ever get easier.  
 Micah with his class after their performance (I like how Sarah is in the background, back-stage, photo bombing)
sarah's other performance, with the intermediate class




Mary Sweeney, their beloved teacher
Post a Comment

StatCounter