Friday, November 2, 2012

Willkommen im Dynamikum

all the kids pose by the "gear wall" -
all those pieces are movable and interchangeable


 
The boys and I went on a field trip to a science museum in nearby Pirmasans. We went with my good friends, Deanna and Michelle, and some of their kids. The trip happened because Micah's class from school went on a field trip the same Friday as the memorial being held on base for Rob. Micah couldn't go because the return time was after the start time for the memorial. BUT this Friday was a day off school for teacher work day, so I asked Michelle and Deanna if they would be willing to turn it in a homeschool field trip so Micah would still get to go.
It was a fun filled day and the kids all had a great time. The exhibits were all hands-on and most had an explanation printed in English as well as German. It was our first social/fun outing and I am so glad that I had these two ladies with us. The older girls stayed behind to hang out, but it was wonderful for my boys to have some of their best friends to spend the day with.



 

Post a Comment

StatCounter