Friday, June 1, 2012

chirchurie

Two days before Rob's surgery, May 30th - Rob and my mom, Mary Lou, pose in front of the 1500 piece puzzle they've been working on for her entire stay.  They had a good time putting this together and finished with perfect timing. 
The morning Rob was going back to the hospital (May 31st) the kids pose with their Dad.


The entrance to building 57, Rob's home for the next couple of weeks.

The day of the surgery Rob is anxious but READY.

My view for the next 5 hours or so.  It is not traditional for the hospital staff to come give updates or for the Dr. to talk to the family after the surgery - so the only way I would know he was out is to see when they brought him through this door to the ICU ward across the hall. 
   Luckily my friend Michelle was there with me and helped me door watch. 
  
Post a Comment

StatCounter