Monday, November 15, 2010

and when the sun is out, I've got something I can laugh about

We made it to my parent's house in Florida on Sunday afternoon.  We enjoyed chilling out and having Papa John's pizza for supper.  On Monday we stuck close to their house because Micah was not feeling well at all.  While he stayed on the couch watching movies with Grandpa, my Mom took the rest of us to Target to pick up necessary supplies (and some UNnecessary).  The weather was warm and we enjoyed walking around in shorts...



Friday night, my Dad and Rob go to pick up the pizzas in my Dad's Miada.  Top Down - it's definitely not your typical November in Germany!!  The boys enjoy eating Papa John's pizza, Micah for the very first time!



















Monday, on our way out of my mom's housing area we passed a pond with an ALLIGATOR in it - like it was welcoming us to Florida.  
Micah on Grandpa and Grandma's couch.
Post a Comment

StatCounter