Sunday, October 11, 2009

Burg Eltz

Today we took Rolfy to Burg Eltz, one of the most picturesque castles and only about and hour and a half from our house.  We took the castle tour and ducked into the little snack shop for french fries and hot chocolate during a rain shower.  We had a great time hiking to and from the castle along the paths.




the castle sit along the Eltz river and we took a walk down to the river to skip stones for a while.
a very nice comtemplative shot of my brother with castle Eltz in the background.




Hiking back




On the hike back I asked Noah to hold my purse because I wanted to have my picture taken with Rob, so then my brother thought it would be funny to hang Noah EVERYTHING that anyone was carrying. 

Silliness with Uncle Rolf.
Post a Comment

StatCounter