Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dancing at the Bazaar


Sarah and her 2 friends from her dance school, Kayla and Hannah.

We took my paretns to the annual Ramstein bazaar to shop, eat, and see Sarah dance.  Ellen and her kids met us up here and got to watch Sarah's school perform as well.  Then the guys (Rob, Grandpa, Heath, Carter, Noah, and Micah) went home to play Wii and hang out while all the girls stayed on base to shop at the bazaar.  Ellen and the kids stayed at our house for a long time.  The kids hung out, played Wii, and snacked while the adults settled in for an exciting game of Phase 10.  I wish I had more pictures from that day... but this was all I got.  It was the first time Ellen, the kids, and my parents got to see Sarah perform - they were all thrilled and Sarah was so happy to have them all there.  The boys just wanted the funnel cake....


Post a Comment

StatCounter