Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

My birthday this year was so GREAT! I spent the day home schooling the kids, and driving them to their lessons, practices, and various activities. I wouldn't have done anything different! When Rob got off work I met him on base and together we went to "RUNNER'S POINT" in downtown Kaiserslautern. This store was awesome! They took images of my feet to make sure to get the perfect fit, and also filmed me running on a treadmill to analyze my step and stride to ensure the proper type of shoe. I tried on about 6 different pair and ended up with a pair of Adidas. I can't wait to try them out, but it might be a little while yet since my knee is still really hurting me. When Rob and I got home the kids had cleaned the whole house and started supper. We ate salad and grilled cheese sandwiches - no dessert. Rob snapped some pictures of me with my birthday presents, and then the whole family humored me and took a few group shots. Now the kids are on their way to bed, and Rob and I are going to watch a movie and have a glass of wine. BEST birthday ever! who said 36 is boring!!??!
Post a Comment

StatCounter