Friday, January 9, 2009

Indoor Kid's Zone Friday Fun

It all started shortly before Christmas when Noah went to lunch with a family from our church. They went to this kid's zone and Noah talked, and talked, and talked about it. Micah doesn't ever remember being there (we went once when we first got here 3 and a half years ago) so needless to say he wanted to go after hearing Noah. I told Micah we needed to wait until AFTER the holidays and then I would talk to our friends to see when we could all go together. The holidays came and went and I AM NOT KIDDING, on New Years Day Micah started asking me if I talked to our friends, and when were we going to Kid's Zone.
We decided on this Friday since swim lessons didn't start for another week. The kids had fun eating pizza, playing in the giant indoor playground, and spending their tokens on games. We stayed for almost 3 hours and on the ride home I asked Micah, "So, was it everything you hoped it would be?" Micah answered, "It was BETTER." Sarah helped Micah learn the finer arts of ski-ball. Hannah liked the pre-school game and even recruited help from her friend.... silly teens.
Post a Comment

StatCounter