Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Children of the Corn (ha ha ha)

We took a field trip to a local farm that sells pumpkins and other goods. They also have a field set up as a Corn Labyrinth. There's not a whole lot to do there except the corn maze, so we spent the time hanging out with our friends and playing with my camera. I want to take the kids school pictures on my own this year since I have a fancy new camera. Here are some of my first attempts. I am by no means professional, nor do I understand all the fancy bells and whistles on my camera... but I did learn from these and know what I will do differently next time. The owners wife saw us taking pictures by her grape vines and so she came out and cut us off some grapes as a gift. They were very sweet and delicious! It was a fun afternoon and the kids did have a good time running around the corn maze.
Post a Comment

StatCounter