Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trinity Talent Night

This Thursday our church held it's annual talent night show. It is GREAT fun for all! Lots of kiddie and adults as well come show off their talents. This year was a special treat as we had a dessert "bake-off". People brought in their yummiest creations and they were judged in 5 categories.
Since I was behind the scenes coordinating the acts and making sure things ran smoothly I did not even get my camera out of my bag, and Rob was on-call that night. Wouldn't you know it, he got called in and was gone the whole evening. Sarah performed two Irish Dances, and Micah recited some memory verses. Noah took the night off since he had just had his own "talent night" a couple of nights ago with his very own piano concert.
I am hoping that someone there with a camera caught some pictures of my performing kiddos.
Post a Comment

StatCounter