Thursday, May 10, 2007

A walk in our new village

Here are some pictures from life at our new house. I will be posting pictures of the new rooms and things as I can, but for now here are some breathtaking pictures from the walks the kids and i have taken to explore our new territory. This first picture was taken from just across my street looking to my front door and driveway. The second picture was taken from our backyard looking out toward the deer that were grazing during yesterdays rain storm.

This picture is taking from right in front of my house, it is the view I can see from my kitchen window. It is a steep climb to the top of that hill! We climbed to the top of the hill to get the next few pictures.


From the top of the hill looking down on our street. I labeled the top of our roof, if you can see it.


To the right of our street as you stand on the top of that hill is the main part of the village.


Looking in the opposite direction on my house



This picture is looking out toward another trail we spotted on the other side of our house. We thought it might take us through the forest in our backyard. It did indeed do that, but first we climbed for about 15 minutes.






Here is the view from the top of the other trail we climbed up. If you look closely, way in the distance, you can see the snaky, curvy trail that climbs to the top of the hill where we took the picture of our roof.

Post a Comment

StatCounter