Monday, May 21, 2007

"But of All These Friends and Lovers, There is No One Compares With You"

the Beatles, "In My Life"

This Day I Married My Friend
The One I laugh With
Live For
Dream With
Love
Here's to the 13 years we have been married
and the 15 years we have been together





"Who's the one that makes you happy? Or maybe, who's the one always on your mind? And who is the reason you're livin' for? Who's the reason for your smile?" -Tesla "What You Give"
(what can I say, we were 19 when we got together. It was 1993. Tesla was cool then!






"I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned. And I have to speculate that God himself did make us in to corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay. And true it may seem like a stretch but it's thoughts like this that catch my troubled head when you're away when I am missing you to death"
"Such Great Heights" as sung by Iron & Wine

"And so today my world it smiles, your hand in mine we walk the miles. Thanks to you it will be dawn, for you to me are the only one.......... If the sun refused to shine, I would still be lovin' you. If mountains crumbled to the sea, there would still be you and me. " Led Zeppelin "Thank You"
Post a Comment

StatCounter